I am absolutely delighted to share my recent front cover publication in the London Bride 2019 Magazine as well as some other creative photographs from the styled shoot.
In April, I worked with a collection of talented suppliers on a styled shoot at Hever Castle. Hever Castle is located in the village of Hever, Kent, near Edenbridge, 30 miles south-east of London. This venue is truly spectacular; it is an absolutely stunning venue to celebrate your love and marriage.
The initial mood-board and inspiration behind this shoot included lots of colour, flowers and wigs to create quirky hairstyles. The main concept, by Teri V Photography, was unique and celebrated SPRING!
The overall aim was to achieve a bold, confident high end fashion look. This was achieved by using bright and striking makeup colours including matte, shimmer and foiled pigments to add drama and intensity. A variety of makeup brands were used and these are listed below:
- NYX- Professional Makeup Ultimate Shadow Brights Palette
- Kiko Eyeshadow Sticks – Violet, Champagne and Emerald Green
- MAC – Mehr, Girl About Town Lipstick and Velvet Teddy
- Makeup Geek Cosmetics- High Wire foiled pigment
- Estee Lauder – Doublewear Light Foundation
- Bobbi Brown Blusher – Apricot, Pale Pink
- Charlotte Tilbury – Filmstar Glow and Bronze (Light)
- Ardell Individual Cluster Lashes
I was fortunate enough to do the makeup for this styled shoot with my team member, Kate, as well as being one of the models. I loved the experience and it was good for me to acknowledge what models have to go through in order to get the ‘perfect image’.
Photographs, courtesy of Teri V Photography, from this styled shoot are below. I hope you love them as much as I do!