TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bookings and Payment
- All bookings are taken at the discretion of Kimberley Louise Makeup.
- The agreement is made between the client and Kimberley Louise Makeup not the individual team member
- All correspondence will be with Kimberley Louise Makeup and confirmed by email.
- The booking is not secured until the deposit is paid. There are no provisional bookings.
- Deposits are non refundable.
- The person making the booking will be responsible for full and final settlement.
- All payments will be made via bank transfer. There will be 3 transactions: deposit, trial payment and final payment.
- The final balance will be required a month before your wedding. An invoice will be forwarded to you for payment with the deposit deducted.
- The full cost of a booking is incurred if a cancellation is received less than 24 hours before the trial/makeup lesson.
- If you cancel your wedding or part of the booking, full payment will be required for less than 3 months notice is given.
- No discounts will be offered for larger bookings.
- Travel expenses are complimentary for the first 25 miles of travel on the day of the wedding/wedding trial. Mileage thereafter is charged at 45p per mile one way and is worked out using postal codes. For the purpose of ascertaining the distance of travel, the RAC Road Map will be used.
- Travel into central London will be charged based on train fare prices, and underground travel costs
- In the event of extreme weather conditions, where the ‘Met office’ has issued an ‘Amber/Red’ warning, Kimberley Louise Makeup reserves the right to cancel your booking. Your final balance will be refunded.
- You must inform the Kimberley Louise Makeup team of any allergies/sensitivities/skin conditions before any services are carried out. This includes before/during the trial and after if any sensitivities/problems have been found.