Bookings and Payment
- All bookings are taken at the discretion of Kimberley Louise Makeup.
- The agreement is made between the client and Kimberley Louise Makeup not the individual team member
- All correspondence will be with Kimberley Louise Makeup and confirmed by email.
- The booking is not secured until the deposit is paid. There are no provisional bookings.
- 1st April -30th September there must be a minimum of 3 people including the bride booking makeup and/or hair services.
- The deposit is to secure the booking for the bride only. If the bride decides not to go ahead, the deposit is forfeited and the booking is cancelled.
- Deposits are non refundable.
- The person making the booking will be responsible for full and final settlement.
- All payments will be made via bank transfer. There will be 3 transactions: deposit, trial payment and final payment.
- The final balance will be required a month before your wedding. An invoice will be forwarded to you for payment with the deposit deducted.
- The full cost of a booking is incurred if a cancellation is received less than 24 hours before the trial/makeup lesson.
- If you cancel your wedding or part of the booking, full payment will be required for less than 3 months notice is given.
- No discounts will be offered for larger bookings.
- Travel expenses are complimentary for the first 10 miles of travel on the day of the wedding/wedding trial. Mileage thereafter is charged at 45p per mile one way and is worked out using postal codes. For the purpose of ascertaining the distance of travel, the RAC Road Map will be used.
- Travel into central London will be charged based on train fare prices, and underground travel costs
- In the event of extreme weather conditions, where the ‘Met office’ has issued an ‘Amber/Red’ warning, Kimberley Louise Makeup reserves the right to cancel your booking. Your final balance will be refunded.
- You must inform the Kimberley Louise Makeup team of any allergies/sensitivities/skin conditions before any services are carried out. This includes before/during the trial and after if any sensitivities/problems have been found.
Additional Important Details
- The maximum time that the Team can spend on any one trial is 2.5 hours for a makeup or hair booking or 5 hours for a combined makeup and hair booking. Any additional time required for trial sessions will have to be booked as a repeat trial. Hair and Makeup Trials cannot be carried out at the same time.
- If a second makeup and/or hair trial are requested the same fee applies as for the first trial.
- Team members will only be present at Kimberley’s bookings at her invitation if there is a time constraint and it is not possible for her to provide the makeup for the Party.
- Individual lashes: Individual lash application is included in the price for the makeup service; there is no reduction in price for any makeup service if they are declined.
- Photographic/video images of the Client, Party and/or Event will not be used by Kimberley Louise Makeup in promotional material (on social media) unless the Client’s express permission has been granted.