Vintage Bridal Style
I was delighted to be part of Carrieann’s special day. Her 1950s theme was something totally different to what I am used to but absolutely loved doing this makeup. The red lipstick against her pale skin was striking and bold. A look that suited her skin tone and a makeup artists dream to create!
The wedding took place at the beautiful East Sussex National in Uckfield. The weather was slightly overcast but that didn’t dull the atmosphere. Carrieann wanted a 1950s inspired makeup look with thick eyeliner and bright lips.
The products used for this look are as follows:
- MAC Fix + Spray
- Estee Lauder Doublewear Foundation – 1C1 Cool Bone
- Estee Lauder Doublewear Concealer – Light
- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer – 03
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
- MAC Highlighter – Soft & Gentle
- Rimmel Black Liquid Eyeliner
- Bobbi Brown Blusher – Pale Pink
- NARS Translucent Powder – Snow
- KIKO Waterproof Mascara
- MAC Lipstick – Russian Red
- MAC Lipliner – Cherry
- Urban Decay Setting Spray
All of her Bridesmaids had similar style makeup looks with pin curls in their hair. All of the bridal party looked glamorous and it felt like we had stepped back in time when they were ready to leave for the ceremony.
Carrieann wore a beautiful handmade dress with lace and beading detail. The groom wore a dark suit with a bright red open necked shirt. The Bridesmaids wore red, knee length flare dresses, with Carrieann’s younger sister wearing a white dress filled with red petals and a matching red jacket.
The evening saw guests dancing the stroll and the jive, which the bride and groom were incredible at!
Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day!
Photo credit: Tony Bruce